Need Help Booking? 407-674-0202

Pro Athletes

Do you give or want to give private lessons?

Join Our Team!

Become a PRO4MER instructor that can be found, booked, and paid for private lessons and training on PRO4MER

Fill out the application below

 

Before applying you agree you have read and agree to our Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy, and Independent Instructor Agreement

  • 1Account Setup
  • 2Professional Background

I am...

Uh oh! Unitentional foul!

We're sorry about that. Please try again.

Thanks for joining us!

Your profiel has been created and your ready to start PRO4Ming.

Uh oh! Unitentional foul!

We're sorry about that. Please try again.

Upload a photo

Click the image to upload a photo

Registration Confirmation

Congratulations! You're officially a Pro Improvement member.

Join Our Team and Enjoy These Benefits

 

• Be free to choose your schedule, rates, and offerings

• Automated, secure payments through the PRO4MER platform

• Resources and a platform to help build your business

• Access to rock solid customer support

How it Works

Only elite athletes like yourself can list their services on PRO4MER. If you are a current or former pro athlete wanting to impact the next generation of athletes, you could be a great fit.

 

➟ Create Your Profile

Tell us a bit about yourself by filling out the form above, and entering a little more information about your background on the next screen. Add a high quality photo of yourself, enter accurate information, and put some good effort into your bio description (why exactly should a parent or young athletes choose you?).

➟ Let's Make Sure You Qualify

We manually review each submission within 48 hours (likely sooner) to verify your competitive experience as a current or former pro athlete. If your profile is approved, we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps and get your profile active.

✔️ Open for Business and Ready to Roll

Earn money, and impact parents and aspiring athletes by teaching your sport. Enjoy automated payments; the freedom to choose your own schedule, offerings, and rates; and tap into the ever expanding pool of aspiring athletes near you.

➕ Rock Solid Support

We are a click or call away, and here to help. We know how special your talent and experience as a pro athlete is to others, and we're here to make sure people can easily engage you for private lessons, guidance, and mentorship.

Build Your Business on PRO4MER.

Join PRO4MER

As a coach on PRO4MER you'll take home nearly 85% of your earnings (83% to be exact). The other 17% helps provide ongoing support, operational business costs to make this platform possible, and promotional support of your business. We pay you out weekly by direct deposit for completed training sessions. Instruct when you want, build your business how you want - you are in control.